Wednesday, December 3, 2008

State of Purpose and Intentent. My Formal Submission

Consider this my return to the world of public writing. There are plenty of reasons for my return, the desire to share my thoughts with the world, a chance to practice, a hope that I will inspire others but mainly because I'm bored and I need something productive to do.

In some ways, I want to consider this a journalistic endeavor. True, you're right, I should not be writing in the first person. But then again, Hunter S. Thompson did a lot of drugs. You're not supposed to do that either. I consider the state of journalism to itself be in such a state that any interest in it's pursuit should be entertained.

Basically, I'm going to do whatever I want.

So stick with me, and I'll try to stick with this. This was created in the center of an impossibly dense writer's block. This is my drill, to the center of that block. This metaphor is insane and is tragically trying to tie this all together.

I have a lot on my mind, I hope I can remember it all in time to write it down. Peace.

No comments: